Enjoy personalized service and exceptional diving and snorkeling at Barefoot Divers for your port call in Roatan. We’re the only PADI 5 Star IDC dive center on the same shore as the cruise ship docks at Mahogany Bay and the Port of Roatan dock in Coxen Hole. By taxi, our dive center is less than 10 minutes from Mahogany Bay and about 20-25 minutes from the Port of Roatan. If you’d like to try diving for the first time, we offer the PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience for guests aged 10 and up (PADI medical questionnaire required). Non-divers can enjoy colorful snorkeling, rent kayaks, standup paddleboards or a pedalboat, or indulge in our luxurious spa services.
Shore Excursion for Certified Divers
Our shore excursion is $110 per person and includes:
• 2 one-tank boat dives. Our boats leave the dock at 8:30am, 10:30am and 2pm, so you can select the dive times that work best with your port times
• Rental equipment including BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel, tank, and weights
• Valet diving service – we will set up your BCD and regulator for you, change it over between dives and disassemble and rinse it when the dives are done. Just bring your personal gear on board and go diving!
If you’d prefer to do just one of the dives, the cost is $60 including gear. Barefoot Divers will take care of all your Roatan diving needs. All you need to bring is your certification card!
You’ll also enjoy:
• Towels, fresh fruit, and water on board the dive boats
• Private hot-water showers and change facilities
• PADI professionals as guides
• Small groups so there’s never a crowd
• Dive sites are only a 5-15 minute boat ride away
• The option to dive Mary’s Place (to protect this special site, divers must be Advanced Open Water certified with a log book showing 50 logged dives and dives in last 6 months)
Nitrox is available for an additional $10 per tank. Dive computer rental available for $20. Pricing does not include 15% tax or gratuity, or transportation from the cruise ship dock. A $5 per person marine park fee is payable on arrival. Meals and beverages can be ordered through the dive shop (lunches are $12, not including tax or gratuity). We recommend all divers take a refresher course with their local dive shop prior to their cruise.
Please download and complete our diving paperwork to complete prior to arrival for expedited registration at the dive shop. Remember to bring your certification card – we need to see the card before you can go diving. To make a booking, please fill out our dive reservation request form and we will confirm your reservation by email.
Shore Excursion for Non-Divers
Non-diver accompanying you? They can hop on board for fantastic snorkeling for $35 per boat trip, or $60 for two trips, which includes a snorkel guide as well as snorkel gear if needed (mask, fins, snorkel, snorkel vest). Or, try diving for the first time with the PADI Discover Scuba experience for just $135 (ages 10 and up, you’ll be required to fill out the PADI Medical Statement, and obtain a physician’s clearance if necessary. We recommend having this completed prior to your holiday to ensure you meet the medical requirements). Pricing does not include 15% tax or gratuity, or transportation from the cruise ship dock. A $5 per person marine park fee is payable on arrival for snorkelers or those doing the Discover Scuba Diving experience. To make a booking, please fill out our dive reservation request form and we will confirm your reservation by email. Meals and beverages can be ordered through the dive shop (lunches are $12, not including tax or gratuity). Kayak, standup paddleboard and pedalboat rentals as well as spa services are also available at the resort for an additional fee.
Contact us today to book your day of Roatan diving!